Mobile Version Features
- Breathtaking 3D graphics of superior quality never before available on mobile devices
- Unique and varied environments: the twilit Antarctic, flooded jungles, sunken cities, Asian villages, great canyons, ruined industrial zones, and more
- Massive battles, furious enemies, raging attacks!
- Initially designed with touchscreen controls in mind, Oil Rush for mobile delivers a native gaming experience for both smartphones and tablet devices
- One game, many mission types: capture-'em-all, save-the-hero, tower defense, survival, oil retrieval, rescue, defeat-the-boss, and more
- Strategic depth due to different attack/defense weapons with multi-level upgrade options
- Tech tree with rich array of super technologies, including nukes, napalm, submarines, and convertiplanes
- Campaign more than 8-10 hours long and packed with challenging, story-based missions
- 15 quick game maps for battles with up to three AI opponents
- 18 music tracks delivering unique fusion of heavy industrial groove and electronic ambient/breaks
iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S/5C, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad mini, iPod touch 5th generation and up.
- Download free demo version of the game on Google Play Store
- Buy the full version of the game on Google Play Store
For six months following release (March 2013), the game runs exclusively on devices with Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus, Pro, Prime processors (MSM8960, MSM8260A, MSM8974, APQ8064 and MPQ8064) with Adreno 225 or 320 GPU and at least 1 GB RAM.