Posted 29 April 2011 - 03:41 PM
Changes from 0.61 to 0.62:
* Any fleet on the march can be selected (click on any unit) and returned back to the base
* Health bars of all units can be seen with ALT pressed
* Added an object panel (point to a platform to see detailed info)
* Added Mac OS X version
* Fixed a lot of crash issues
* Reduced multiplayer lags
* Completely redesigned sound system
* Improved performance
* Compiz-compatible launchers for Linux
* New icons in the technology tree window
* Fixed some visual glitches
* Improved submarine movement
* Added a new map for 4 players ("Fire in the sky")
* Added new battle and peace music tracks
PS: There are a lot of changes related to the single-player campaign, but you'll see them later.
- HoosumpMosE, trelmejemyday, offefeNisusly and 1 other like this
Posted 29 April 2011 - 04:49 PM
But now it is time to relax so you can go at full speed at next week
Posted 29 April 2011 - 07:14 PM
Posted 29 April 2011 - 08:31 PM
Posted 29 April 2011 - 08:59 PM
Now I really have to check out the Multiplayer mode :D
Posted 29 April 2011 - 11:02 PM
Posted 30 April 2011 - 08:35 AM
But why did you remove the UNIT FOLLOW MODE?!? It was one of the most cool features!
Posted 30 April 2011 - 09:50 PM
Follow mode is broken unintentionally, we'll fix it.
:-) Okay, thanks :-)
Posted 02 May 2011 - 08:17 PM
I have there also MacOSX: Oil Rush 0.62 for Mac OS X
Please don't post links like that in general section of this board because it's readable be everyone.
I also have the mac-os link in my store. So it should be also in yours.
Ok, you need to login to get to the download. Did not know that. So it should not be that faulty and bad. Sorry ^^
Edited by Urfoex, 02 May 2011 - 08:19 PM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users