I love OilRush, because...
Posted 12 March 2011 - 04:20 PM
Since in the suggestion forum we always write what we would like to see, I thought we should also say somewhere, what we like most in OilRush already. So I will start with the two things I am really excited about in OilRush:
1. The first thing I am most excited about are the plattforms with working people and units which come out of the plattforms. Very nice
2. The second thing is the double-click unit following mode. I always like it to join my troops before rushing into the battle
These are my two favorite features at the moment.
Which are yours?
Posted 12 March 2011 - 04:23 PM
2. the camera angles and free control (mostly that's kind of fixed in RTS)
| Gentoo ~amd64 on 3.0
| * Intel i7-2820QM CPU @ 2.30GHz
| * 16GB@1333MHz
| * AMD Radeon 6970M
Posted 12 March 2011 - 04:54 PM
My top 3 reasons for liking OilRush are:
Blow your mind graphics.
Double-click unit following mode. I know Defense already said this but I LOVE watching my brave little boats, and aircraft rushing in to some desperate battle, and then watching so many amazing explosions it makes your head swim, only to see what left of your once great army emerge victorious!
AMD Phenom II X6 1055T 2.8GHz
Thermaltake Gaming case
OCZ 700 watt PSU
Logitech G9x mouse
Ubuntu 10.10 64 bit, Win7 Home Pre 64 bit.
Posted 15 March 2011 - 10:57 AM
Anyway, the game is soooo cool. I love the music. The interfaces are finished well. And, the concept around oil is a nice idea.
ArchLinux| Phenom II X4 955 BE | 8Gb DDR3 1333MHz Corsair + Kingston | Asus GTX460
Posted 03 April 2011 - 02:03 PM
1 - Unigine, is the best engine that i have ever worked.
2 - Not have many good engine for mac ... i'm so impatient Frustrum to see oil rush on mac
3 - Everytime i play with the team at lunch time ... i win.
I'm sure i can find many other reason to love OilRush ...
Good games = Good job = Good Team !!!!
Posted 25 May 2011 - 12:57 AM
- Beautiful water graphics (reminds me of Red Alert 3)
- Oil Rigs!
- Bad-ass music!
- Mac! PC! Linux!
2) 2010 15" MacBook Pro with i7; 8GB RAM
Posted 25 May 2011 - 05:52 PM
AAA games nowadays comes with tons of new bug features, look at bf:bc2 the game is still a beta game even after official release! DLCs instead of SDKs and/or Add-ons....
As you can see i've been trolling in my post! I've pre ordered this game because it's very well made even if it's not fully released yet! many bug fixing coming from the devs ! But something worth noting is the lack of ppl pre ordering this game....
Posted 23 June 2011 - 11:38 PM
Graphics are great, the water looks so natural and the lighting effects on this are fantastic.
Most of all, because I love to see passionate games, rather than "run of the mill" games churned out by companies who pass everything through their marketing department first.
A native Linux engine is the actual reason I bought this game though, thank you for that! I will continue to support your work in this respect and I wish other games companies would follow suit!
Runs like a dream on my Ubuntu ATI system :o)
Posted 01 July 2011 - 02:30 AM
1. Linux version!
2. Mind blowing graphic!(yet I cant make it all HIGH up to the max of my graphic card :( )
3. It is made by dedicated developer who are willingly to make lots of version out of one game.Awesome job devs!.
4. An old school Real Time Strategy game, plus it is a tower defense kind of game.
5. Hard to see a NAVAL STRATEGY GAME, and this one coming out. :)
6. Loving the price ;)
7. The music , just rock man .!
hmm. think, thats all for now..;)
ubuntu 12.04 & windows 7
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users